Tuesday, April 17, 2012

a new day

a new day, different from others
captured in light,
I saw it!

first sighting, 1999, leaving church and driving into the west, the light traced the edge where sky met earth and in my spirit, I knew God was with me, bigger than me, stronger, more, and I was at peace. I was awed.

another sighting, a dawning, an awareness that God was near, the glow around individual persons as they ministered, served, loved, and lived God in there lives.

the brightness comes and goes and at times I blink and wonder what I've seen. It is awe-inspiring. It is awe-some.......

and today, I captured it on my cell. I watched as men of God prayed over a speaker, one called to go and encourage pastors and the light overcame them, so that there individual forms melted into a symphony of light.

It's a new day, and God gave me the eyes to see and I am in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment